Always local, now mobile! Mobile banking is better than ever! Mobile Banking with First Alliance Credit Union offers you 24/7 access to your First Alliance accounts everywhere you go! Securely and easily view account balances and transaction history, transfer funds, deposit checks, or pay bills from your mobile device!
Watch and learn all about Mobile Banking in the video below!
Like what you see? You can start using Mobile Banking right now! Go to your device's app store and search for “First Alliance Credit Union” or log into your Online Banking account, go to the “Self Service” tab and click on the “Mobile Banking” link under “Additional Services.”
Take a closer look at each of the awesome Mobile Banking features!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is Mobile Bnaking?
A: First Alliance Credit Union's mobile banking service allows you to securely and easily access your First Alliance Credit Union accounts from your mobile device to check account balances, transfer funds, review transaction history, deposit checks, or pay bills.*
Q: Why should I use Mobile Banking?
A: The real-time convenience and ease of use of Mobile Banking allows you more control over your finances than ever before. Think about how it could fit into your everyday life:
- When you're at the electronics store, and you see that big screen HDTV you absolutely have to buy, play it safe, and quickly check your account balance to make sure you have enough money.
- How many times do you find yourself simply waiting around? If you are waiting at the DMV, airport, or even the doctor's office - this would be a great time to get in tune with your budget by reviewing your transaction history.
- When you're out traveling or simply have no computer access, you might have a bill you forgot to pay from home or a bill that is due very soon. Don't cut it close! Ensure that you're never late on any bill by making a quick and easy bill payment from your phone!
- When you receive a check, instead of making a trip to the credit union to deposit it, use the deposit a check feature on the CU Mobile app and deposit the check from wherever you are!
- You're going out tonight with friends and you realize you'll need more money in your checking account. You can make a quick and easy funds transfer from your phone!
Q: Is there a cost for Mobile Banking?
A: First Alliance Credit Union does not charge any fees for using mobile banking, however based on your service plan, message and data rates may apply. For more information on these rates please contact your mobile service provider.
Q: How can I get Mobile Banking?
A: It's so easy to register for Mobile Banking! You can simply find the First Alliance Credit Union Mobile App on your device's App store or log on to CU Connect, open the "Self Service" tab, then click the "Mobile Banking" link under "Additional Services" and follow the instructions. Here's what you will need:
- An online banking account
- A smartphone, tablet, a web-enabled device, or a standard mobile device with SMS text capabilities*
Q: Is my mobile device secure to use for banking?
A: Absolutely, Mobile Banking is safe to use! Here’s why:
- Smartphones have a very controlled and secure operating system. Mobile Banking uses the same 128 bit SSL encryption as online banking; this encrypts and protects any transmission of data including your account information
- Mobile Banking uses a strong Firewall just like online banking; which protects you from unauthorized or malicious intrusions
- Mobile Banking uses your unique Username and Password for access, just like online banking
- Mobile Banking automatically locks after 3 failed attempts to login from your mobile device
- Mobile Banking uses additional Security Q&A authentication for initial access to your account, just like online banking
Q: What if my phone gets lost or stolen?
A: If this would occur, you should know that your mobile banking access is secure!
- Your personal and account information (including your password) for Mobile Banking is NEVER stored on the phone.
- Your login session automatically times out after short period of inactivity.
- Your Mobile Banking account can be deregistered at any time through online banking, or call us at 1-800-866-8199 and we can deregister or suspend your mobile account for you.
Q: I can't remember the commands for text banking or I want to stop using text banking?
A: You can use these text commands to retrieve account information or cancel service*:
- Reply "HELP" to 71806 for help.
- Reply "STOP" to 71806 to cancel.
- Reply “BAL” to 71806 for your account balance.
- Reply “HIST + account nickname” to 71806 for your recent transaction history. (i.e. HIST SAV 2).
*Message and Data rates may apply for all Mobile Banking services. Contact your service provider for details.
Still have questions? Start a Live Chat session or contact us at 507-288-0330 or email@example.com.